Hazrat Ali Bin Usman Al-Hajveri, Prevalently known as Hazrat Data Gunj Bukhsh was the Ultimate Symbol of Peace, Spirituality, and Beacon of Sufism Since the 11th Century. However, The Annual Ghusal Ritual is Started with the Recitation of the Holy Quran and Naatay Rusoolay Maqbool. So, Data Darbar khateeb implores for Peace and Prosperity of Pakistan and the Muslim world. 976th Urs of Data Ganj Bakhsh Begins in Lahore and Disciples are Coming at Shrine.
The Heartfelt Merriments are Commenced by the Ritual Washing of the Shrine with Five Maunds of Rose Water. For Instance, The Consecrated Shrine Ghussal ceremony is performed by the respective officials
- Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar
- And, Punjab Religious Affairs Minister Pir Syed Saeed ul Hassan
- Punjab Information Minister Mian Aslam Iqbal
- Awqaf Secretary Zulfiqar Ghuman
- Religious Affairs Committee Chairman Nazir Ahmad Chohan
- Religious Affairs Director-General Tahir Raza
- Data Darbar Executive Officer Babar Gondal
The Holy Significance of the Shrine
The Shrine is situated adjacent to the Bhati Gate of the Walled City of Lahore. It is the largest Sufi shrine in South Asia. Meanwhile, It was constructed to support the Muslim Mystic Dynasty of Abul Hassan Ali Hujwiri, frequently known as Data Ganj Baksh.
The site is a well-thought-out to be the most Revered place in Lahore. So, More than one Million Devotees visit the Shrine Annually to Quench their Spiritual Thirst. Data Darbar has always been an Iconic Monument in Lahore on Economic, Political and Social Spectrums. It is the place in Lahore where YOU CAN OBSERVE TWO EXTREMES OF THE SOCIETY UNDER ONE ROOF.
The Momentous Festivities of Carnival of Data Sahib Urs
The Captivating Holy Occasion Mesmerizes a Large Number of Devotees by its Devout Glees.
- The Shrine is illuminated with Lights
- Variety of Pakwaans and Sabeels are Prepared for thousands of Enthusiasts
- Mulung dance also Amused the Partisans
- Also, the shrine is Echoed by the Sufi music
- Frontier edges of the shrine present the most spiritual and Islamic way to tribute the DATA HAJVERI. So, a large number of Muslims recite the Qur’an
976th Urs of Data Ganj Bakhsh Begins in Lahore and Disciples are Coming at Shrine
However, Infallible Instructions are Conveyed on Saturday 21st September 2019 to the Pertinent Departments to opt for all Safety Measures to Guard the 976th Urs of Hazrat Data Ganj Bakhsh (RA). ‘Chadar Poshi’ will start the three-day annual Urs ceremonies. Disciples are already Approaching to Lahore for the Urs Celebrations.
Law Enforcement Agencies are also Notified to Get Ready to Cope with any Conspicuous Activity in or outside the Shrine. Security Incharge said that all three days the Urs would be meticulously scrutinized through CCTV cameras however, special positions would be set up for “Langar” and “Sabeel”.