Launch of iPhone 11 in Pakistan is expected to fall in the last week of September. However, official dates of its launching are not announced but the rumors are circulating about the possible launch in Last Week. Besides, it will be the refurbished model of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. The revamped model is rumored to have overridden features and presiding specifications. Mobile freaks in Pakistan are restless to get it. Apple iPhone 11 Features, Launch Date and Prices in Pakistan are discussed in this Blog.
The new iPhones are “Jam-packed with new Capabilities and Incredible new design”. Apple chief executive Tim Cook told a launch event in Cupertino, California as the company set plans to sell the new handsets on September 20.
What would be new in iPhone 11
- It will be more exalted than iPhone XS.
- It is probable that it will be tossed in three Variants
1) iPhone 11 2) iPhone 11 Max 3) iPhone 11R
- Fingerprint sensors are replaced by face unlock recognition sensory module
Astounding dripped features of iPhone 11
- The Trickled camera sensation Regarding Three Variants of iPhone 11 have gossiped in that way
- iPhone 11 MAX will be equipped by a triple-lens camera with a glass back.
- Keys and knobs will be somewhat similar to iPhone XS.
- The two remaining variants of iPhone 11 and iPhone 11R will be featured by the dual-lens camera.
- It is dribbled that a new iPhone 11 will be assorted by Sony’s next-generation 3D sensors. Moreover, these 3D sensors are the true authenticity of Augmented reality, stunning 3D display and enhanced depth scanning of Portrait mode. It will allow the speedy and enchanting feature of “FACE UNLOCK”.
- A strongly rumored feature is its Apple Pencil compatibility that is restricted to work on iPads only.
- iPhone 11 will provide unobstructed support to latest Wi-Fi connections but unable to meet 5G.
Trickled Apple iPhone 11 Launch Date and Prices in Pakistan
iPhone 11 is set to hit the markets of Pakistan on September 20(unofficial). The Powerful new iPhone 11’s price starts from $699, with the price ranges of iPhone 11 Pro and larger-screened iPhone 11 Pro Max at $999-1,349 and $1,099-1,449, respectively.
In Pakistani rupees, then, the base prices and price ranges translate to Rs109,394, Rs156,344, Rs211,119, and Rs171,994-226,769 for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max, respectively.
Possible Launch Date
However, the Powerful iPhone and its Varients will hit the Global Markets on 20th September.
It is noteworthy for the Apple loyalists to know that the official date had not been announced for the iPhone 11 and its variants to be launched in Pakistan yet.
Specifications of Apple iPhone 11
- Battery life is still indented (4000 mAh battery)
- The operating system is iOS v13.0
- 8 inches (14.73 cm) bezel-less display with notch Oleophobic coating Protection
- The handset is slenderly designed and moist resistant
- Apple A12 Bionic Hexa Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage
- Non-Expandable Memory
- Camera sensation is embellished by 14 + 12 + 12 MP Triple Rear Cameras and 10 MP Front Camera
- Wireless Charging
- Connectivity of the handset is, Dual SIM: Nano + eSIM with VoLTE support
SIM1: Supports 4G, 3G
SIM2: Supports 4G, 3G
JUST RUSH TO THE NEAREST OUTLETS TO GRAB YOUR iPhone 11 that is rumored to be equipped by sizzling features. Mobile freaks would love to hold the prestige in their hands.