Ramadan is the holiest month for Muslims around the Globe. They tend to wait for the new month’s moon to appear before they announce the first day of Ramadan. On this blessed occasion of Ramadan, Muslim Footballers Send Ramadan Greetings to the Fans around the globe by reaching to their Twitter/Instagram accounts.
The month of Ramadan is here and the Muslims from all over the world are all geared up to celebrate this holy month and so Muslim Footballers.
Muslims fast during Ramadan from dawn until dusk. They restrain themselves from eating, drinking and immoral acts of anger. Ramadan is a month of blessings and developing a pure relationship with Almighty to seek forgiveness and contentment.
Muslim Footballers Send Ramadan Greetings to Fans.
Paul Pogba, Frank Ribery, Achraf Hakimi, Mesut Ozil, and Shkodran Mustafi have taken to social media to Send Ramadan Greetings to Fans.
- Arsenal Top-Rated Player Mesut Ozil Wished everyone on Twitter Account.
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) May 6, 2019
- Manchester United Star player Paul Pogba Wished the whole Muslim community, Ramadan Mubarak.
- Frank Ribery: Ramadan Mubarak! 🤲🏼🕌✨ Wishing a blessed Ramadan to all my Muslim sisters and brothers around the world!
🔙🔛🔝 Ramadan Mubarak 🙏🏼 Wishing all my Muslim brothers and sisters peace and harmony during the holy month of Ramadan 🤲🏼🕌 Gëzuar muajin e bekuar të Ramazanit 🤲🏼🕌 #sm20 #alhamdulillah pic.twitter.com/cETc3zSbE3
— Shkodran Mustafi (@MustafiOfficial) May 6, 2019
- The Egyptian King Mohammad Salah Tweeted:
كل عام وأنتم بخير…رمضان كريم😊
— Mohamed Salah (@MoSalah) May 5, 2019
— Yaya Touré (@YayaToure) May 5, 2019
- Top European Football Clubs also wished the Muslims celebrating around the world Happy Ramadan.