Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) has referred a summary of price reduction in petroleum prices to the Petroleum Ministry. Petrol Prices are Expected to Drop at the End of December
Petrol prices are anticipated to be abridged in December by 25 paisas, officially reported by Ogra in the media. If the planned figures are approved then the new price will be applicable starting December 1st.
Petrol Prices are Expected to Drop at the End of December
The suggested summery is about the reduction of petrol by 25 paisas. In the meantime, the rate of diesel is likely to be condensed by Rs2.40, the price of light diesel oil is recommended to be relapsed by Rs2.90 per liter. However, the rate of kerosene is expected to drop by 83 paisas per liter.
The ongoing prices of petroleum products
- LDO per liter price is Rs 85.33
- HSD is priced as Rs 127.41
- MS Petrol is priced as Rs 114.24
- Kerosene oil from is Rs 97.18
Prices of petroleum products would show the following figures when getting into effect
- The rate of petrol would be Rs113.99
- The rate of diesel would be Rs125.01
- The price of kerosene will be Rs96.35 per liter
PRICE-REVISION summary in percentage form
- 3.4 percent decline in the per liter price of Light Diesel Oil (LDO)
- 1.9 percent decline in High-Speed Diesel (HSD)
- 0.2 percent decline in Motor Spirit Petrol
- 0.9 percent decline in Kerosene oil
The Comprehensive detail is been given to media by official sources of petroleum sector developments
Though, the finance ministry will officially inform the revised prices subsequently, when final approval is received. People are anticipating the decline in petroleum products as it is interlinked to the price of almost everything.